Благодарил (а): 1356 раз
Контактная информация:

Tekken with nSports 19-20.07, Poznan, POLAND

Сообщение BioLogIn » 19 май 2008, 16:16

Originally posted by Di_

OUR WEBSITE: http://www.nsports.pl

Date: 19-20 July 2008
Place: Poznań, Malta, Budynek Medialny

Entrance fee: 25 zlotys (people who bring PS3 don't pay the fee) - for rate of exchange check here: http://waluty.wp.pl
Game: Tekken: DR (PS3, NTSC-U)
Prizes: 50%/30%/20% of the entrance fee for places 1-3 (additional prizes will be added soon)
System: group phase + DE (32 or 16 players)
Life: 100%
Rounds: FT3
Fights: FT2 in groups, FT3 in DE, FT5 in Grand Final
Controllers and converter: players are obliged to take their own controllers and converters, orgs won't provide them
Profiles: players can upload their DR profiles onto PS3 (with mobile phones, mass storage or other compatible devices) only in top 8
Stages: choosen randomly
Button bindings: only before fight
Vids: I'll be recording vids with my camera; the first day I'll record the most interesting and on the second one all fights from the individual tournament and team tournament (read below)

1st day: group phase + DE until top 8
2nd day: rest of the single tournament and the team tournament

Additional info:
- Jinpachi and Mokujin = banned
- programmable controllers are banned as well
- if you want to use a Sixaxis, bring a USB cable; after a fight you have to turn it off immediately, unless you're going to play your next fight on the same console; disobeying this rule may lead to erasing the results of your last fight and make it 0:2 or 0:3 (depends on the tournament phase)
- if you're taking PS3 please make a "www.nsports.pl" account on it and don't do anything with DR customizations using it
- pausing the game while playing (without a reason) = losing round (unless your opponent says that there's no problem with it)
- players cannot distract each other; if such thing happens, be aware that you can lose that fight
- after making all the groups I'll choose leaders of the groups who'll be obliged to write down the results; they'll also draw the group numbers (to make it totally random)
- if a player doesn't show up up to 10 minutes after he's called, he automatically loses the fight
- fights must be ended (no such things like coin tossing)

Team tournament: this tournament will take place only when we'll be sure that there's enough time on the 2nd day; before the Grand Final of the single tournament I'll draw nicks of 12 players who'll be randomly divided into 4 teams; 3v3, standard SBO rules

Sleeping: (soon)
How to get there: (soon)

Contact with me:
E-mail: di.soulcalibur@gmail.com
MSN: jakubdi@hotmail.com
Cell: (+48) 784 400 088
Death doesn’t discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And history obliterates
In every picture it paints
It paints me and all my mistakes
===========================
Fighting.ru | GuiltyGear.ru

BioLogIn
Запускаю супер
Карточка игрока: BioLogIn
Канал пользователя: BioLogIn
Благодарил (а): 1356 раз
Контактная информация:

Re: Tekken with nSports 19-20.07, Poznan, POLAND

Сообщение BioLogIn » 19 май 2008, 16:20

FYI, 25 zlotyh = 275 rur

All in all, to me it doesn't look like some special tournament (judging by structure and prizes), unless orgs will throw in some good "additional prizes".

But someone may be interested in going, for us Poland trip is closer and cheaper then France one...
Death doesn’t discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And history obliterates
In every picture it paints
It paints me and all my mistakes
===========================
Fighting.ru | GuiltyGear.ru

Ответить