Запускаю супер
Карточка игрока: BioLogIn
Канал пользователя: BioLogIn
Благодарил (а): 1356 раз
Контактная информация:

[Tournament] [01-02/03/2008] FWI08 @ Moscow

Сообщение BioLogIn » 28 дек 2007, 14:36

Hello folks,

We're running next installement of our Fighting.ru Winter Invitational tournament next year. For those of you who had missed news on the last one,
it is a invitation-only championship with finals running at Moscow on the first weekend of spring (this year it will be 1st and 2nd of March).

This year we will have two fighting games - Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection 1v1 and Guilty Gear XX Accent Core 1v1 (and one fun "side-event" of Guitar Hero 3 =))
Both T5DR and GGXXAC already has a prize pot of 25000 rur, which is roughly $1000 in cash for each fighting game. Guitar Hero will get half of that. We're working with our sponsors towards additional prizes. Cool cups and diplomas go without saying.

Tournament details:
There will be 24 players invited to T5DR, 24 players invited to GGXXAC and 8 players invited to GH3. Invitations will be given to winners of regional tournaments and to top players of Fighting.ru ratingsm which effectively means - best players of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus will attend. The finals will take place on 2nd of March. There will be last-chance qualifiers with two slots both for GGXXAC and T5DR on the day before the finals (1st of March). There also will be Moscow regional qualifiers a week before (23-24 February), so there is possibility to hang here for a week, you can have a doubled chances of qualification and a week of playing your favorite fighting games. And finally the most important one: I have 1 slot on 24 (i.e. for each finals) reserved for foreign participants (by foreign I mean outside of ex-USSR, since Ukraine and Belarus cities have their own qualifiers and will send their players anyway), so at least one of you will make it to the last day for sure ) And there is a (theoretical) possibility of increasing number of "foreign slots" in finals in case many of you decide to attend.

The tournament finals will be run at 4Game cybergame center. I'm not 100% sure there will be a possibility to play overnight (although it is possible), but there will be no problems with booking a cheap room in a nearby hotel, and we have many players that can host guests in their home (for free, of course), so you'll not leave without tons of freeplay ) Btw, last time (this August during Moscow Fighting Arena) moscow players hosted more then 50 players from misc cities, so - again - there are no problems with accomodations even if you too short on funds to allow a hotel.

For any questions (including-but-not-limited-to) best way to get to Moscow from your location, getting Russian visa, help with transfer from airport and accomodations in Moscow please don't hesistate to contact me here or at: biologin [woof] fighting.ru

In case you decide to attend please make sure to start preparations no later then in the end of January. Some foreign players already missed our previous tournament (aforementioned MFA2007) and were quite upset with it later )

Looking forward seeing some of you at our FWI

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to everybody )
Death doesn’t discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And history obliterates
In every picture it paints
It paints me and all my mistakes
===========================
Fighting.ru | GuiltyGear.ru

BioLogIn
Запускаю супер
Карточка игрока: BioLogIn
Канал пользователя: BioLogIn