For our international guests. English is the default language here
Ответить

si_DE
Новичок
Карточка игрока: Si_DE
Контактная информация:

Сообщение si_DE » 13 фев 2006, 11:58

Slide,
Could You announce what chars Your team play for?.. I see that the size of vids is not small, so I`m afraid that I will download them too long with my weak Internet. That`s why I`d like to now Your chars.
что, еще не вечер?
Бу

Amidamaru
Новичок
Карточка игрока: Maru_gg

Сообщение Amidamaru » 13 фев 2006, 15:56

1) 55,3 mb
2) 20,7 mb
3) 21,5 mb
4) 18 mb

Valen
Indie developer
Карточка игрока: Valen

Сообщение Valen » 13 фев 2006, 17:10

Could You announce what chars Your team play for?.. I see that the size of vids is not small, so I`m afraid that I will download them too long with my weak Internet. That`s why I`d like to now Your chars.
I co-sign this.

Offtop
сиДЕ %))) Не, now a know %)))
leadjunglegame.com

TCD | Llanowar Elf
Baiken-tSUKAi
Карточка игрока: Llanowar Elf
Канал пользователя: Russian Reversal
Благодарил (а): 262 раза

Сообщение TCD | Llanowar Elf » 13 фев 2006, 23:27

This are combovideos HomeRun and Commando are for Faust specially. Mist Waker is for Johnny. Others are for all chars. Alot of Dizzy, Faust, Sol, Jam.

Добавлено через 01 минут(ы)
BTW, Those are great vids. I wish one day I would be able to play with you, guys!
Star Platinum :
"Вот это я понимаю, качество."

"Чем больше прусь, тем меньше достигаю..." Шекспир, "Сон в Летнюю Ночь".

si_DE
Новичок
Контактная информация:

Сообщение si_DE » 14 фев 2006, 16:12

Offtop
Вален, ну да, ну да%)))) Ошибсё, спасибо за поправку%))))
что, еще не вечер?
Бу

Valen
Indie developer

Сообщение Valen » 16 фев 2006, 23:44

Wached nearly all of the movies. Some really good stuff you have there, but I also want to give an advice. When you'r making combo videos in trainig mode all combos supose to be real, I mean that air recovery must be on, that slip recovery must at least be on lvl2 and no "full guard" or "full tenshion" options. To really amaze people you must do some powerfull, skillfull, devastating combos that also can be used in real match. But anyway this movies clearly show very high level of you execution. Props to team Poland, some day we all gona meet and play some good games, till than train hard %)
leadjunglegame.com

Slide
Новичок

Сообщение Slide » 11 мар 2006, 16:45

Valen писал(а):Wached nearly all of the movies. Some really good stuff you have there, but I also want to give an advice. When you'r making combo videos in trainig mode all combos supose to be real, I mean that air recovery must be on, that slip recovery must at least be on lvl2 and no "full guard" or "full tenshion" options. To really amaze people you must do some powerfull, skillfull, devastating combos that also can be used in real match. But anyway this movies clearly show very high level of you execution. Props to team Poland, some day we all gona meet and play some good games, till than train hard %)
Hi!
I totally have forgoten about this theme _-_ ... First, thx for comments. This combo movies we have made in near the end of last year and 2006. We wanted to show something new, no-repeat combos. In present moment we working upon Guilty Gear Team Poland Site and buying new server, where were place our combo movies and fights. Links already don't work.
In september in Poland we will have tourney reVolution. On this tourney will arrive all players from Poland and other country [european players, maybe USA]. I have hope that russian players will arrive also . Soon more info.

si_DE
Новичок
Контактная информация:

Сообщение si_DE » 12 мар 2006, 10:31

In september in Poland we will have tourney reVolution. On this tourney will arrive all players from Poland and other country [european players, maybe USA]. I have hope that russian players will arrive also . Soon more info.
Cool!!! Plz don`t forget about this theme %)))) More info!!!
что, еще не вечер?
Бу

Valen
Indie developer

Сообщение Valen » 14 мар 2006, 23:00

In present moment we working upon Guilty Gear Team Poland Site and buying new server, where were place our combo movies and fights. Links already don't work.
Good to hear, we would like to exchange links with you, offcourse if you agree.
In september in Poland we will have tourney reVolution. On this tourney will arrive all players from Poland and other country [european players, maybe USA]. I have hope that russian players will arrive also . Soon more info
So it will like last year... What fighting games do you plan to include in this tourney?
leadjunglegame.com

Slide
Новичок

Сообщение Slide » 15 мар 2006, 16:44

Valen писал(а):Good to hear, we would like to exchange links with you, offcourse if you agree.
Certainly, that we agree ;)
Valen писал(а): So it will like last year... What fighting games do you plan to include in this tourney?
This year we plan do three tournaments:
- Guilty Gear Slash,
- Street Fighter 3rd Strike,
- Tekken 5.
Probaly date of reVolution: 9-10 september. On start of April I write more information.

First of all reVolution is 2d tourney. On GGSlash and SF3rd arrived players from other country[French, Germany, maybe USA, you? :)]

GGTeamPoland fights:
http://www.klanbiohazard.gamesnet.pl/Wa ... ny(01).wmv
http://www.klanbiohazard.gamesnet.pl/Wa ... ny(02).wmv

Ответить