The King of Fighters XIII + CLIMAX [Taito Type X2]

Обсуждение релизов. Даты выхода. Технические вопросы. Сюжет. Иллюстрации. Фильмы, книги, музыка. Косплей.
Ответить
Supreme
NEO Deadly Rave
Карточка игрока: Supreme
Канал пользователя: Supreme
Благодарил (а): 12 раз
Контактная информация:

The King of Fighters XIII + CLIMAX [Taito Type X2]

Сообщение Supreme » 25 фев 2010, 12:57

Изображение
Об игре:
В начале игра выйдет на аркадном автомате — TAITO Type X2.
Релиз — 14го июля.
Официальный сайт — http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiii
Блог — http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiii/blog/
Специальный сайт обратного отсчета до выхода игры — http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/ ... /countdown
Большое лого — http://i44.tinypic.com/52bzti.jpg
Promotion Movie —

( О боевке )
  • Скорость боя увеличили. Теперь больше похоже на прежние кофы.
  • На экране 4 полоски. Жизнь, Гард, обычный Повер и нововедение - полоска Драйва.
  • Появились EX спешалы и EX ДМы. EX спешал требует 1 полоску повера, EX ДМ 2е.
  • Драйв кенсел. Позволяют спешал кенслить в спешал или в ДМ(супер кенсел), можно использовать EX мувы. Требует 50% полоски Драйва.
  • Когда полоска Драйва накопилась можно перейти в режим Хайпердрайва нажатием - BC. Действует какое то время, позволяет кенслить все, включая нормалы. Видео
  • Клэши и Критикал Коунтер убрали.
  • Чардж СD и комбы в CD атаку, так же, пропали.
  • Вернули CD counter. (Нажатие CD при блоке. Ударом откидывает противника)
  • Броски делаются по старому. f+C/D, b+C/D.
  • Neo Max DM - новый суперубер ДМ. Требует 3 полоски повера и полную полоску драйва или нахожденик в хайпердрайв режиме.
  • Max cancel - Находясь в хайпердрайв моде, можно скенслить некоторые ДМы в Neo Max DM. Видео

( Разное )
  • Сюжет есть. Эта часть будет завершающей в саге Эша.
  • У Май новая озвучка.
  • 11 арен. 3 из них видоизмененные из 12го кофа.
  • Камера больше не приближает.
  • 10 цветов у каждого персонажа. Уникальные раскраски сильно меняют облик персонажа. Примеры:
    ИзображениеИзображение
  • Игра будет на Сбо. В категории - C.

( О сюжете )
Коф13, заключительная третья часть саги Эша(3 сага в сюжете кофа).
1. KOF 2003.
Можно поиграть на эмуляторе NEO-GEO.
Концовки - http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/c/kof2k3.htm

2. KOF XI.
Игра есть на ps2.
Концовки - http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 04A65EC65B

3. KOF XIII
Предистория Эша:
1 часть Другой перевод
2 часть Другой перевод
3 часть Другой перевод
Команда Elizabeth:
http://cyberfanatix.com/forums/index.ph ... l#msg20380
Команда Yagami:
http://cyberfanatix.com/forums/index.ph ... l#msg19099
Команда Garou:
http://cyberfanatix.com/forums/index.ph ... l#msg22103
Команда Japan:
http://cyberfanatix.com/forums/index.ph ... l#msg22087

Об истории в кофе, старая тема -
История King Of Fighters

Специальная серия видео - Technical Reference, рассказывающая о возможностях каждого персонажа. Различие между ударом и ЕХ ударом. И возможности драйв кенсела. Можно посмотреть на офиц. канале Снкп — http://www.youtube.com/user/snkplaymoreGame#g/u
Там же можно посмотреть неомаксы персонажей.

Перевод базара команд с сайта отсчета и замеченные гости с бэков — http://www.imnextonline.com/2010/07/kof ... ranslated/

Перевод комментариев из блога о командах — http://cyberfanatix.com/forums/index.ph ... 964.0.html

( Old Stuff )
25/03 Official Preview Локтест

Видео с локтеста
http://www.youtube.com/user/saigerubon#g/a
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReXXXSoprano#g/u

Отчет игравшего:
So I just got back from my trip to Akihabara, fresh full of KOF XIII hype. Game is goddamn amazing. Just fantastic. According to the flyer, the game is 70% complete.

Here're some gameplay observations for the curious!

- Kim got his d+K follow-up to his d charge, u + K move.
- Terry's EX Power Geyser creates two geysers, but the animation is the same.
- Terry's EX Rising Tackle is crazy. I saw it do 15 hits against one opponent, and 20 against another. Earlier reports said 25, which I don't doubt. But I can't figure out why there's so much difference

between them.
- Joe can TNT Punch (P repeatedly) -> Drive Cancel -> qcf,hcb + P DM. It hurts!
- Kensou's EX Psycho Ball is crazy fast and goes through any other projectiles. Looks useful!
- Earlier reports said Kensou lost his qcb+A/C moves from XII, but that's incorrect. He's got 'em.
- Kensou: crB -> crB -> qcb+A -> qcb + C -> (qcbx2)+P = 54 HITS OMGWTF STOPPUNCHINGME He does his "tired" animation afterward, however. But he's safe as long as the super connects.
- Iori's new df+C looks a lot like Yashiro's f+A.
- Mature can cancel out of her (qcb+P) x 3 rekka after the second attack with Despair (dp+P).
- Mature's EX Ebony Tears hits three times.
- Ralf's EX Ralf punch (ground pound, qcb+P) hits three times as well.
- Clark's gatling punch, looks just like the 2000 version. Didn't see it connect, though.
- Leona has a new close D. It resembles her classic KOF one (the two knee strikes) but it looks like it leaves her airborne?
- Leona's EX X-calibur is the classic version of the move (i.e. the close-range air projectile).
- Mai can still jump off the stage walls, although it looked a bit strange. As if she was jumping off the space right in front of the corner, rather than the corner proper. Not sure if it was a glitch or what.
- King can Drive Cancel her tornado kick into her aerial Venom Strike. Useful for the extra damage or to keep you safe if the tornado kick was blocked.
- In the corner, Kyo can do qcf + K -> rpd + D (after two hits) -> Drive Cancel -> aerial orochinagi. This combo hurts a lot. The home version should come bundled with a cyanide pill for when Kyo gets

you in a corner. (Or SNK could just tone him down. Either way is good.)

Of course I also encountered a few glitches. It wouldn't be a loke test without glitches!
- Mature attempted to throw Yuri in the corner, but Yuri broke the throw. However, the animation wasn't interrupted and still hit Yuri.
- Joe KO'd Leona while she was doing her X-Calibur, and her body was left floating in the air. Joe didn't seem to mind.
- Ryo's f,b,f+P move usually sucks the opponent into it if it connects, but in one instance the opponent remained a step or two away from him. Just a graphical problem, though.

Some other impressions:
- London stage looks really impressive. I tried in vain to see if I could spot any spectators that were copies of each other, but had no luck. I'm sure they're there, but they've been hidden very well. Every

single onlooker I saw was very detailed and unique. Bravo.
- The revamped Egyptian stage is crazy-go-awesome! When the guys in front of the fire start doing the wave, they cast eerie shadows against the back wall of the temple. Looks very creepy and quite

cool. Amazing atmosphere.
- The special effect when you KO someone with a DM seems very excessive, but also extremely cool.
- In general, one-hit DMs (like Haoh Sho Koken, Power Geyser, V-Slasher) seemed to do very small damage. I assume this will be fixed in the final version, because, currently, I think some EX moves

do more damage than the DMs.
- No one I saw had figured out how to use Hyperdrive mode effectively. Invariably what would happen is: they'd activate it, their opponent would go into defensive mode, they'd do some moves, and their

opponent would hit them out of HD mode as soon as they had an opening (which usually didn't take long). I assume you can activate it mid-combo somehow, but it seemed no one had learned how yet.
- Also in general, SDMs seem to have the same animation as their DM counterparts. That's probably why some people have taken to calling them EX DMs.
- I think Kyo and Kensou might be a bit over powered. Just my impression.
- Of the three leading ladies, I think Yuri feels the strangest. Playing her without her uppercut takes some getting used to. I think her biggest problem is her lack of anti-air options. Her Saiha (qcb+P) is

the best one, but it's a bit slow. It is safe, though.
- XIII King is the greatest fighting game character to ever happen to me. Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I really like her. The combination of her normal venom strike, aerial venom strike, and

double venom strike DM is excellent for keeping opponents out. When they do get in, she has her surprise rose, tornado kick and slide to deal with them. As has been said elsewhere, the surprise rose

is surprisingly safe, and it can cross-up. (If it connects with an air-borne opponent who is too high, however, the rest of the move won't hit.) Tornado kick goes through blocking opponents, so, (if used at

close range) you can stay out of trouble. The slide is more vulnerable, but its range is quite good. While I generally don't play zoning characters in KOF, I had an absolute blast with King.

Fun with color edits!
- Lots of crazy color options. Truth be told, I think a few too many crazy options. Just my opinion, though. Here are some memorable ones...
- Bluegreen-skinned Goro.
- Zombie Joe.
- Kyo has a Rock-outfit, and an evil version with red eyes. Also a flamboyant one with pink hair and a bright purple jacket.
- Red-skinned Ryo.
- All-blue Raiden. With red teeth? Why, SNK, why?
- Kensou has a Duolon outfit. Pretty cool looking.
- King has a Kula outfit.
- Terry and Robert's color swap is really impressive. When Robert has Terry colors, he looks almost identical to Terry minus the hat. Mark my words, someone is eventually going to see Terry-colored

Robert or Robert-colored Terry and comment "OMG! Terry got a ranbu!!" or "OMG! Robert learned Buster Wolf!!!" Mark my words.

Concluding stuff...
- KOF XIII essentially plays pretty close to 2002UM, but with much better graphics. I loved it, even though it wasn't what I was expecting / hoping for from the sequel to XII. It seems like an extremely

solid system presented in a beautiful package. I just hope they nail the balance.
- The producer, Masaaki Kukino, was there watching the loke test. Guy looked exhausted. Understandable I suppose, since he'd apparently been standing in an arcade for almost three-days straight

watching people play KOF. That's a long-ass time to be watching people play KOF. He was quite friendly when I asked him a question, though. His English isn't bad either.
- After playing, you were given a survey to fill out about your impressions of the game. I made only two (rather small) criticisms.
- I asked for XII's camera zoom be included as an option, since I liked it. Screw you, pixel-haters!
- I asked for Terry to say "ARE YOU OKAY!?" before the Buster Wolf. If that gets added (which is probably won't) I expect full credit!
- And in the section where they asked what characters you wanted to see, I said K', Kula, Yamazaki and Vanessa (in that order). I chose them partly based I see them requested by fans more than

most other characters. Since I know a lot of KOF fans outside of Japan can't go to the location test, I did my best to make sure your requests were (indirectly) heard.
... Thinking back, I should have just requested Ryuhaku Todo, Duck King, and Heavy D!.

Еще немного впечатлений
- The charging C+D and combos from C+D attacks from KOFXII are gone.
- The elephants from the India stage looks CG, very beautiful.
- The Paris stage with the fat ladies from KOFXII now has Arc de Triomphe in the background.
- Duolon's SDM is super annoying, always catches jumping opponents off-guard.
- Clark's Argentine Backbreaker SDM now looks more like his classic move where he backbreaks & slam his opponents into the floor, unlike in KOFXII where he just knee drop them at the end.
- Terry has an alternate color that makes him look like Robert.
- And Robert too has an alternate color that makes him look like Terry
- Yuri has an alternate color that makes her look like Iroha from Samurai Showdown.
- Benimaru has an alternate color which makes his arms silver metallic in color, dark pants & topless, so he looks like Jax from Mortal Kombat (?!)

Изменения персонажей
ELISABETH (might be inaccurate since the author wasn’t familiar with Elisabeth in XII)
- More effects on her moves
- Regained dp+P and QCF,HCB+P
- QCF,HCB+P connects after dp+C
- dp+C has upper body invincibility. Low attacks beat it.
- EX QCFx2+P fires off ‘light bullets’ during the second half of the move. Probably can be beaten by guard cancel rolling.

DUO LON
- New move QCB+P. Fires off a haze that cancels fireballs (maybe the EX version only?). Looks like it has no hitbox…use it for mindgames?
- When his EX DM hits something that looks like a high-speed hurricane mixer (???) appears.
- Can’t cancel his QCF+Px3 into teleport without a drive cancel

SHEN WOO
- Far standing D has a new animation. A high kick with slow startup.
- Jump D crosses up easier
- QCF+C has slower startup and more lag. The EX version knocks the opponent away.
- EX QCB+A has more range and seemingly faster startup
- QCF+K has small range as usual but the EX version has more range
- QCFx2+P can probably be used the same was as it was in KOFXI. EX version is faster and has full-body invincibility – so much so you can use it as anti-air!
- C,A,B,C DM is present, but no headbutt (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)
- stand C, f+B, QCF+A DC QCF+K DC QCFx2+P is a combo, although this is the same combo that had some tough links in XII. Seems like poor use of the drive gauge (lol)
- It’d be nice if he could do anything from low attacks…
- SSJ mode back (attack power increases) costs 2 bars.

KYO
- Regained air d+C. Hard knockdown on an aerial opponents, long stun on grounded opponents. Can be used to cross up.
- Can still combo stand B -> dp+P. On the second hit of dp+P you can drive cancel to QCF+K and combo to Orochinagi (ouch!)
- QCF+P seems to have less lag?
- Gained mid-air Orochinagi. Voice clip is ‘Kore de kimeru ze!’
- Doesn’t seem to have changed much.
- Seems very strong.

BENIMARU
- Regained Benimaru Koreda (his command throw)
- Might have regained his air throw?

DAIMON
- Regained dp+K
- HCF+A somehow managed to grab a standing Shen. Was it always like that? Might be stronger in terms of priority.

IORI
- Gained a new command move df+C. Swings an arm downward as if he were hitting a stake. Hits mid.
- Regained his air b+B
- dp+P has more lag? EX version does two hits and floats the opponent.
- HCF+P doesn’t launch the opponent so high that he can’t be seen anymore

MATURE
- Don’t know much about her KOFXII version.
- Despair (dp+P), Death Row (QCB+Px2), Ebony Tears (QCF,HCB+P) and Metal Massacre (QCB+K) regained
(She has dp+P in KOFXII, but whatever)

TERRY
- Can’t cancel standing B. Tried to cancel into a command move and failed.
- far C cancellable
- crouch D can be cancelled into command moves
- far D has new animation. Looks like the KOFXI animation. Might be useful as an anti-air.
- jump D crosses up easier. (seems like this is the case with a lot of characters)
- df+C seems to have a bigger frontal hitbox
- f+A comes out slower
- Power Wave comes out slower but has less lag. EX version does 3 hits.
- B Crack Shoot is an overhead and does multiple hits. EX version might hit mid and has faster startup. Hard knockdown on counter hits against an airborne opponent.
- Burn Knuckle seems the same? EX version does multiple hits and makes the opponent fly upwards. Not sure if you can follow up afterwards.
- Rising Tackle has no change. EX version goes vertically straight up and does something like 25 hits (lol) and has fast startup.

ANDY
- Can’t brake Reppadan any more. Can still cross up with it, though.
- EX Zaneiken can move from one side of the screen to another
- EX Hishouken flies faster.
- EX Choureppadan is good enough to be used as an anti-air.
- DM (zetsu - hishouken) a projectile DM?

JOE
- Regained Ougon no Kakato (QCB+K). B version flies low while D version goes high, but neither has much lag.
- Regained Bakuretsu Hurricane Tiger Kakato. Can be connected from weak attacks.
- Slash Kick has more lag
- D Tiger Kick has a lower trajectory
- EX Hurricane Upper shoots 3 projectiles. Regular version has less lag?
- Sliding is a command move, and knocks down even when cancelled into. More lag?

KIM
- Regained mid-air Houou Kyaku.
- f,f+D is now done as f,f+A

RAIDEN
- Gained Super Drop Kick (hold K for ten seconds and release) and Crazy Train (QCFx2+P)
- Regular version of Giant Bomb has more lag? EX version knocks the opponent up.

ATHENA
- Psycho Ball has less lag. EX version does 3 hits and has ‘penetrating power’ (?? goes through other fireballs, maybe?)
- Regained Psychic Teleport. EX version included.
- Throw animation has changed. Athena teleports to diagonally above the opponent and throws them.

KENSOU
- Has normals from KOFXII but specials from his earlier versions.
- Regained Chokyuudan (fireball), Ryusogeki (air QCB+P) and QCF,HCB+P DM.
- Still has QCB+K from KOFXII.
- Pressing B+D makes him do his KOFXII backstep
- Ryuugakusai has its command reversed (rdp+K instead of dp+K…the way it used to be)

CHIN
- special move (gets drunk and then his attack power increases and his defense power decreases).

RYO
- far D is the same as close D. Maybe they’ll change this?
- far C cancellable
- jump D crosses up easier
- C Ko’ouken has more lag. EX version does 3 hits.
- EX Kohou does 3 hits. No idea if there’s any effect on invincibility.
- B Hienshippuukyaku is the same. D Hienshippuukyaku whiffs against crouchers. EX version is faster and resembles Takuma’s version of the move – it launches. Maybe you need to use a drive cancel

to follow up?

ROBERT
- Can cancel his low attacks
- Has all his moves from KOFXII

RALF
- Regained air QCF+P.
- Vulcan Punch has more lag? Can’t connect a stand D after it anymore. Instead of that you can drive cancel to Galactica Phantom.
- special move (gatling attack), DM (horse ride vulcan punch)

CLARK
- Regained Gatling Attack
- Still has his forward step move from XII

LEONA
- Regular V-slasher has been weakened.

MAI
- How to say this…she benefits a lot from the new system.
- Both A and C Ryuuenbu have low lag and can be followed up with stand A in the corner. If the opponent is in mid-air even stand C is possible.
- Musasabi no Mai is great for comboing in the corner. If you hit them near their feet (i.e. space it so that it hits them at the lower part of their hitbox) they shouldn’t be able to retaliate.
- Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi is fast enough to combo from light attacks, and is damaging.
- d.B -> B -> Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi DC Musasabi no Mai -> C Ryuuenbu -> Chou Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi is a combo.
- Kachousen has slower startup but less lag
- Jump CD felt a little too fast
- She has an air throw which can be used in combos.
- EX Chou Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi is invincible.
- special move (charged musasabi no mai)
YURI
- Gained a new move, midair df+B which is very much like Yun/Yang’s Raigekishuu from 3S. She changes trajectory suddenly with no voice clip so it’s a bit startling.
- Raiohken has her jumping up to do the move again. Startup is slow. EX version shoots two fireballs.
- Can’t charge up Ko’ouken? Haohshokoken is a DM.
- Hyakuretsu Binta seems to have faster startup than usual.
- Not sure how effective her Saiha is
- Hien Hou’ou Kyaku connects from light attacks
- df+D isn’t on her movelist, nor did I see it, so it probably doesn’t combo from light attacks (lol)
- special move (yuri chou~ appaa~~). dp+p.

KING
- Sliding is unsafe on block
- Gained a mid-air Venom Strike. Flies horizontally with unlimited range.
- Venom Strike is the same as it was. No high/low variations.
- Tornado Kick is the ‘95 version. Doesn’t seem to have any invincibility.
- DMs are Surprise Rose and Double Strike. Didn’t seem to have Illusion Dance.
- Surprise Rose can cross up as King dives. Can escape by rolling.
- her lean over(cross??) D is a special command move.

ASH
- Same old Guile clone (lol)
- A Ventose has so little lag that you can combo it into a sweep if you’re close enough (can’t remember if the XII version was just like that). C version is unchanged.
- EX version of Genie will make two flames appear on the screen. The locations probably depend on the two buttons you used to activate the EX version.
- Thermidor has faster startup, but only does 5 hits
- Sans-culotte has the same speed and lack of range. No other changes.
- got back his (Sans cullote) mode back (no need to charge to pull special moves and can cancel moves) costs 2 bars, DM (Germinal)

Музыка команд с офиц. сайта:
Первая версия - http://www.zshare.net/download/74343047248f0063/ http://www.mediafire.com/?zqtmtkmywjw
Улучшенная версия - http://www.zshare.net/download/7525709802d35080/
Последний раз редактировалось Supreme 10 июл 2010, 17:29, всего редактировалось 15 раз.

Razya
When's Testament
Карточка игрока: Razya
Канал пользователя: Rasiel
Благодарил (а): 15 раз

Re: The King of Fighters XIII

Сообщение Razya » 25 фев 2010, 13:05

Oh god... Мне 12 в целом понравилась, Брокену тоже. Надеюсь, что 13 кофа понравится не только нам.

Supreme
NEO Deadly Rave
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Supreme » 25 фев 2010, 14:02

Думаю, им просто надо выпустить игру тогда, когда она будет доделана. Все понимают чего не хватало, 12му. Он был как бета версия. Понадеемся что коф 13 станет полноценной игрой.

DARKWORLD
Shin Shoryu that is...
Благодарил (а): 3 раза
Контактная информация:

Сообщение DARKWORLD » 25 фев 2010, 14:25

Как бета-версия и как kof94' по ростеру Т_Т
Лучше бы ему быть именно King of Fighters XIII в этот раз, а не King of Fighters New Sprites Edition -_-

Broken
Fighter
Карточка игрока: Broken
Канал пользователя: Broken
Благодарил (а): 86 раз
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Broken » 25 фев 2010, 14:27

для мя как ни странно сейчас в коф главное сюжет) очень интересно кк всё разрулится и будет ли это последняя Эш сага.
Неткод главное чтобы сделали на уровне всё равно в Росии вртли играть будут, ну крмое мния конечно я буду задрачиватьв сяко)
Изображение

Heven
Новичок
Карточка игрока: Heven

Сообщение Heven » 25 фев 2010, 14:49

Отлично. Жаль, на ** не будет, так бы приобщение к КоФ'у быстрее проходило)
Надеюсь, недочёты предыдущей версии они учтут.

Supreme
NEO Deadly Rave
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Supreme » 25 фев 2010, 18:42

Даа, сюжет очень интересен. Захватит ли Эш силу Кьё? Каковы его истинные намерения? Делает ли он это ради благой цели? Какой следующий шаг Тех Из Прошлого(вроде как то так их называют)? Что будет с сыном Ругала - Адельхайдом и его сестрой(которой уже манипулирует Ботан(тетка из Те Из Прошлого))? Плюс, побочные истории команд, что там будет с Силой Дракона у Кенсу, появится ли Рон... ух.

В этой части по любому сюжет то должен быть)

perfecti
escape artist
Карточка игрока: perfecti

Сообщение perfecti » 25 фев 2010, 22:59

скрестил пальцы на присутствие к'..
It's more right to reach for these dreams and fall
Than stand by and
never try to reach them at all ..

DARKWORLD
Shin Shoryu that is...
Контактная информация:

Сообщение DARKWORLD » 25 фев 2010, 23:07

k

Broken
Fighter
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Broken » 26 фев 2010, 02:55

продолжая Эпопею суприма

Сделает ли Иори себе афро причёску чтобы быть настоящим ДИСКО МЕНОМ!
Перепадёт ли Бенимару от Элизабет и какие тигровые блузки модны в этом сезоне.

Интересно как решился конфликт Освальд вс Шен и будут ли у Иори опять Блади Риоты,
короче стока всего) ждём
Изображение

ShakkaShuu
Новичок
Карточка игрока: Shakkashuu
Контактная информация:

Сообщение ShakkaShuu » 26 фев 2010, 04:22

будет ли старичок ким или наконец то будут его сыновья)

Broken
Fighter
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Broken » 26 фев 2010, 04:47

в кофе они не стареют это вам не Гароу)
Изображение

Hidan
Time To Go
Благодарил (а): 19 раз

Сообщение Hidan » 26 фев 2010, 19:20

Давайте делать ставки:
Я ставлю на прирост рустера на 8~11 персов (10~11 комманд +Босс суб бос)
Персы:
1.Мей Ширануй - инфа 100% ( иначе следует предполагать, что штат SNKP полностью состоит из анацефалов)
2.К' \ Рюджи Ямазаки \ Гис - два из них точно будут ИБО все они на 2 месте по нытью фанов (полсе Мей).
3. Кула \ Ванесса \ Мери \ Юри - этих тоже массово вспоминают. (так же народ хочет "но не так сильно" Такуму, Гато + Хотару и Кинга(охлол как склонять то?), но место в рустере не резиновое)
4. Возможно будет Адельхейд ибо он "в сюжете". И есть подозрения, что рустер кетайского кофа как - то связан с 13 кофом (шансы у Такумы, Юри, Максимы, Рока, Кулы, Сайшу и даже Фокси).

Олсо поцчему эмблема у кофа сине-зелёная?
1. У Кьё отберут его силу и его огонь офигенно потускнеет.
2. Боссом будет "Даруку Эсушу" и цвет его огня изменится.
99. Придёт шинго который таки научился зажигать спички.
3. Это просто причуда дизайнера.

Broken
Fighter
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Broken » 26 фев 2010, 20:42

прирост роустера может быть и 2-3 перса ибо спрайты и т.п.
С другой стороны 12 была очень сырая мб в закромах вкусняшек много.

Ямазаки и Гиз врятли ибо они ФФ стайл и сторилайн а игру не будут делать дрим матчем всем нужен сюжет,
хотя яма да популярен но Гиз ваще врятли

Эмблема сине зелёная ибо Эш+Иори,
да те самые дарк эш и Иори 98 всем терзают мосх, теори слишком явны так что предлагаю простождать и надеется что игра будет поплуярна.
Изображение

Hidan
Time To Go

Сообщение Hidan » 26 фев 2010, 21:56

прирост роустера может быть и 2-3 перса ибо спрайты и т.п.
С другой стороны 12 была очень сырая мб в закромах вкусняшек много.
Вряд ли 2-3 перса ибо 22+2 или 3: 2 перса - мало чтобы быть правдой, а 22+3 на 3 не делится. скорее уж или всё ужасно плохо и нас ждут 2 перса + босс (+ мидбосс опционально) или как минимум 5 и босс с мид босом. Ноя всё же хочу верить в 8 персов +2 босса (ибо мы имеем 30 человек по 3 в команде + норм боссы).
Эмблема сине зелёная ибо Эш+Иори,
да те самые дарк эш и Иори 98 всем терзают мосх, теори слишком явны так что предлагаю простождать и надеется что игра будет поплуярна.
Я лично не верю в иори 98 ибо это не дрим матч. И я не верю в Дарк Эша как: "ой а эша же должен мучать Риот оф Блеад" ибо треш. Если эш будет боссом он будет какбе "Фулл блум Эш" (как бы пошло это не звучало) и будет скорее стиле "Суйджа, но не настолько накачаный и с огоньком".
Ямазаки и Гиз врятли ибо они ФФ стайл и сторилайн а игру не будут делать дрим матчем
Ну Ямазаки имеет отношение к Риот оф блад и Орочи Пауа.

Broken
Fighter
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Broken » 27 фев 2010, 03:19

Hidan Босов кстати мб и не будет ибо спрайты тяжко делать
т.е. босы будут или играбельые как гиз в Фатал Фури, или изменёные чары обычные Типа Дарк эша)

Вай но Иори 98? как Экс версия все были бы рады, ничтоб не мешаело.

Ой про ямамзаки это такой смех). Даже в факе сюжетном это высмеивают, как бы для галочки сделали
мужик ваще из другой вселенной и с другим образом. Типа поборол Риот оф бЛад, соу щит)
Изображение

Pheron
Новичок

Сообщение Pheron » 27 фев 2010, 15:23

Йори и Антена надо думать останутся как есть - одна лоли, другой гомиком. Хотя я был бы не против если бы их спрайты перерисовали. В рустере уверен будут Мэй и К, одна эро-идол серии, другой бывший глав-герой. Очень хотелось бы увидеть кого нибудь из Орочи бэнд, Мэйчур ведь вернули можно было бы и из этих кого вернуть. Кстати, а что случилось с телом Криса после того как Орочи опять отрубился?

Broken
Fighter
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Broken » 27 фев 2010, 16:12

Вся орочи тим умерла беззаговорочно( в отличии от вайс с Матурой где ещё мона было посомневаться)
Крис превратился в Орочи так что его тела как бы не осталось.

Кстати Афину перерисовывали каждый год будем надеется хочется сочную бабу а не лолю
Изображение

Hidan
Time To Go

Сообщение Hidan » 27 фев 2010, 20:54

Мне нравится логика: Босса без анимаций "сидения", с 2-3 оверпавер приёмами, и с 2 суперами - рисовать понимаешь долго. А доп персонажа (иори98), который по сути уже в "дриммач" статусе и перерисовать Афину "ой ну ненравится и всё тут" - это нормально. Ах да, ещё Кьё2002 им подавай.
омойбох.
Broken_Angel писал(а):Вся орочи тим умерла беззаговорочно (в отличии от вайс с Матурой где ещё мона было посомневаться)
Очень сомнительно. Вайс и Меёчур какбы порвал нафиг Иори и как бы вообще нафиг (вот ща возьму и проверю). А орочи тим, небыо показано (хотя убермануалов не читал). Если бы выполз Яширо, скажем, я был бы рад.

Pheron
Новичок

Сообщение Pheron » 27 фев 2010, 21:09

Вся орочи тим умерла беззаговорочно( в отличии от вайс с Матурой где ещё мона было посомневаться)
Они сдохли так же как и секретарши одноглазого, т.е. были изодраны нафиг.
Крис превратился в Орочи так что его тела как бы не осталось.
Если он смог трансформироваться в Орочи, то почему нельзя наоборот. Тело орыча на куски не драли, на момент ухода оно целенькое было, так что у Криса шансов по идее должно быть больше чем у той же Мэйчур. И кстати на подобную возможность намекает HSDM орочи Криса из 2002.

Ответить