Fighting game players in Kalingrad

For our international guests. English is the default language here
Ответить
vandarkholme
Новичок

Сообщение vandarkholme » 23 июл 2013, 20:22

Hello, sorry if I posted in the wrong category.
My name is Tom, I'm a dude from poland(olsztyn), lately they made a bus line that takes me to kalingrad in like 3 hours.
My question is, are there any players in Kalingrad? I would love to visit and play with foreigners : )
I play 3s, Guilty gear,KoF, ST, melty blood, umvc3, AE. Basically everything that is 2d, altough I suck badly at some of those.
If anyone wants to invite me I'd be more than happy to visit : )

BioLogIn
Запускаю супер
Карточка игрока: BioLogIn
Канал пользователя: BioLogIn
Благодарил (а): 1356 раз
Контактная информация:

Сообщение BioLogIn » 23 июл 2013, 21:12

Hey vandarkholme =)

Since this category suited this topic a bit better, I took the liberty to move it there.

As for Kaliningrad players - unfortunately, I don't think there are many. There were about 5 or 6 fighting tournament there over the span from 2009 to 2012. Most of those tournament featured Namco games and most were run by shopping malls and not by fighting community, which means most of the audience were random people =\

This said, I'll leave this topic be for a while, maybe someone from Kaliningrad is lurking somewhere here on forums )

Also, have you given a thought to attending Moscow Fighting Arena later this August? =)
Death doesn’t discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And history obliterates
In every picture it paints
It paints me and all my mistakes
===========================
Fighting.ru | GuiltyGear.ru

vandarkholme
Новичок

Сообщение vandarkholme » 23 июл 2013, 22:36

Hey, thanks a lot for moving the thread to a better place : )

That's a bummer, I still hope there will be at least one person there with whom I could play, we have a scene here in poland too, but from my place I would have to drive minimum 3 hours to play with anyone, so it's kinda the same thing for me : P

I heard about the Moscow Fighting Arena tournament on the forum of the polish community (backdash.pl), unfortunately I won't be able to attend, which makes me sad because it really looks like a huge, nice tournament.

Ответить